If you find that Toshiba won’t boot into your PC’s BIOS, you can follow these troubleshooting tips.
Resolve Common PC Errors
Reboot Toshiba or turn it on completely. Quickly press “F2” to return to the main screen. If the owners missed the boot screen and your PC continues to boot into Windows, turn it off and try again.
The BIOS, or main output of the input system, is often some kind of program that can control the actions of the machine. This is very important because all data flows are controlled by this BIOS. Therefore, an error-free BIOS was very important, something that it cannot determine is problematic.
The problem that can now appear in the BIOS is that hard drives are present and “the hard drive is literally not recognized” is the most common error.
There can be many reasons for this, but here are a few typical situations among married couples. If your hard drive/DVD is brand new and not detected in the BIOS, you will need to perform various fixes. If the entire drive is old and one of them has suddenly stopped working, you probablySay he’s dead.
How can I enter BIOS if F2 key is not working?
Go to Advanced > Launch > Launch Configuration.In the Boot Display Config window: enable the displayed hotkeys of the POST function. Activate the F2 display to access the configuration.Press F10 to save changes and exit BIOS.
It’s a painful situation for all users when they find out that their drive is dead. It seems to you that the experts claim that they have lost everything forever, when in fact they are not, because there are a number of Windows dataset recovery programs that can help you, you and your family recover data from unrecognized hard disks.< / p>
For example, Stellar Phoenix is Windows Material Recovery Home, a popular tool for recovering lost partitions and thus recovering deleted data. Free recovery up to 1 GB of data.
You can also try to fix this error manually, but until that helps, customers will have to replace the hard drive.
Check The Data Cable
SATA cables or cable IDs are very important products. They are used to securely attach the hard drive to the motherboard. The SATA cable is the one that connects the hard drive and any motherboard.
- Find your SATA cable.
- Make the cable length almost guaranteed to be more than 1 m, since short cableleucorrhoea can cause spasms. Can this damage the cable?
- Check if the SATA cable is connected, it is indeed the correct position. you
- If you are in doubt about the cause of a broken cable, replace it.
If you’re using a UDMA cable (a cable with three pins instead of two, such as SATA), try the following.
- Make sure the approximate color port is connected to the correct port.
- Get a UDMA cable. Of course, there are three-color connectors.
- The black connector on one end is used to install the device master.
- The gray or center port is for slaves.
- The blue connector is used to connect to the motherboard.
Check Jumper Setting
How do I get into Toshiba BIOS?
QuickOr press all F2 keys before Windows allows you to boot. Most likely, a hint will appear on the main screen telling you when to click on it. The BIOS setup screen will open immediately.
Jumpers are tiny switches used to turn off or open a circuit. In computers, they are mainly used to map ATA to real drives.
- Locate the jumpers on the back of the drive. This is a small switch model with metal rods and a plastic head. If customers do not know howIf it looks like this, please confirm it online first.
- Sometimes on the hard drive, on connectors.
- Check if one jumper or two jumpers are possible.
- If your hard drive only has one last jumper, check its position. The jersey should be placed in the far left corner, away from the cable connector. This should be the vertical direction.
- If it has two riders, place the leftmost rider in the vertical direction of the jump and the rider in the horizontal direction.
What is the boot key for Toshiba?
If the TOSHIBA Dashboard screen appears when the computer is fully turned on, a boot menu prompt may appear at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds, indicating that you can press a specific key (F2 or F12 to see an example) to view the menu. download options.
This is to confirm that your device is in Master/Slave mode. When buying a SATA drive, there is no need to check your needs. Try the following solution, the error persists.
Check Automatic Disk Detection
If your current jumpers are in the correct position and the hard drive is still not recognized, check if my drive is detected.